The Talking Pi is a Google Home / AIY project compatible, intelligent and universal open source speech control assistant for the Raspberry Pi. Simply control the light, switch on and off power sockets or activate your coffee machine by voice command when you enter the front door. There are practically no limits to your imagination.
The Talking-Pi is equipped with a holder for 433MHZ radio modules. Furthermore, it is possible to address devices and circuits via the GPIO interface of the Raspberry.
Another highlight is the 6 channel servo PWM control with microsecond accuracy. This allows you to control robots or robot arms, for example.
Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2, 3B, 3B+, 4
Talking Pi expansion board, stereo microphone
- TalkingPI Manual German - 3,27 MB
- TalkingPI Manual English - 3,18 MB
- TalkingPI Case Set Manual German - 2,54 MB
- TalkingPI Case Set Manual English - 2,53 MB
- TalkingPI Personalization Manual German - 1,08 MB
- TalkingPi Personalization Manual English - 1011,22 KB
- TalkingPI Sound Manual German - 648,22 KB
- TalkingPI Sound Manual English - 643,33 KB
- TalkingPI Datasheet German - 951,48 KB
- TalkingPI Datasheet English - 951,76 KB